If your agreement with MBSH this policy, or you otherwise use a MBSH products and services that incorporates this policy, you must ensure that certain disclosures are given to, and consents obtained from, end users in the European Economic Area along with the UK. If you fail to comply with this policy, we may limit or suspend your use of the MBSH products and services and/or terminate your agreement.
1. Properties under your control
For MBSH products and services used on any site, app or other property that is under your control, or that of your affiliate or your client, the following duties apply for end users in the European Economic Area along with the UK.
2. You must obtain end users' legally valid consent to:
- the collection, sharing, and use of personal data for personalization of ads.
3. When seeking consent you must:
- retain records of consent given by end users; and
- provide end users with clear instructions for revocation of consent.
4. You must clearly identify each party that may collect, receive, or use end users' personal data as a consequence of your use of MBSH products and services. You must also provide end users with prominent and easily accessible information about that party's use of end users' personal data.
5. Properties under a third party's control
If personal data of end users of a third party property is shared with MBSH due to your use of, or integration with, MBSH products and servicest, then you must use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the operator of the third party property complies with the above duties. A third party property is a site, app or other property that is not under your, your affiliate's or your client's control and whose operator is not already using MBSH products and services that incorporates this policy.